Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to some good Kayak :fishing: reports from OBX !
Where are you all located ? I hope to be down that way soon.May or may not bring my Prowler!

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Welcome!Too bad I'm too heavy to get back in one after I turtle the darn thing. Looking forward to some cool reports!

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Welcome to the family.

·
Super Moderator
3,417 Posts
Welcome aboard. Love the avatar! :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome!Too bad I'm too heavy to get back in one after I turtle the darn thing. Looking forward to some cool reports!
Don't give uo because you turtled. Getting wet now and then aint gonna hurt, Just cralw back in it.You aint the only one that done it! Keep on paddling.I was heavy when istasrted lost 50 somelbs paddling. Sixty eight and still stroking the paddles. It's a little harder but I aint quitting yet.:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey RuddedDogg did you get a kayak yet?

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Glad to see ya Rob. We are a rowdy bunch but good at heart....I will be hittin it hard in the spring in a Ride 115 myself.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Thanks everyone.

I've been hovering around here for years.

But at times it's hard to participate on mutliple boards at once.

I got burned out on the net there for a while, but now I've learned to cut back to the sites that I know are the best places for info and conversation.:D

bbcroaker,

Spent over 10 years on HI, but now reside in KDH with the wife and kids.

I still hunt from one end of the OBX to the other. Living on HI for so long makes driving an hour or more to fish real easy..since you have to drive that far just to buy underwear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts