Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please welcome our newest member Searay. Searay is one of my life long friends and will be a great edition to our P&S family. Let me be the first to say, welcome aboard buddie....Tightlines

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Glad to have you on here :)

·
Registered
823 Posts
welcome searay

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Welcome to the board. Any friend of Hat is a friend of ours.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Welcome Searay looking forward to you posts and know how.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to the boards. There is tons of info on this great board and tons of great people.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Again welcome Searay! Even if you are a redskins fan:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
467 Posts
Greeting SeaRay

Welcome to the P&S Family. Go Redskins!!!

MC

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Come on Searay, show your face, 'cause after this Sunday I'm thinking maybe we will never hear from the ooops, said I'd let you bask in the glory for a week. Type at ya Monday, and enjoy Friday and Saturday, because you never know (yeah ya do) what a team can do to your heart and soul (remember a cold snowy March night, when the Mayflower didn't arrive, it left). Lord knows had my heart broken a time or two (not counting the females that passed through my life, because I wouldn't be able to count em.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Welcome Searay,if your anything like Hat80 you are more then welcome to the club,you'v got alot of good folks out here to help you with anything you need to know,the different piers you would like to fish,the surf and even classes on how to get an extra 100 to200 yds. further. So welcome to the board again. TRIGGER:jawdrop:

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
A friend of Hat's is a friend of mine..

Glad to have you aboard! Enjoy! Learn! Participate!

Sandcrab

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man I like that Manayunk Jake guy,

Thoe I'll bet he's one of them Yankee's that think they won the war.:eek:...LOL Look forward to meeting you Jake, until then...Tightlines :)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings Hat80!

When I worked in the "real" world, I had a "real" job with Allied Chemical. I was reassigned to the Chesterfield VA plant (10 miles south of Richmond, on the banks of the James River.) Some of the first things I noticed were all the statues, monuments, placards, etc... comemorating the Civil War. I've seen the denial firsthand -- any son of the Old Dominion truly believes the South won!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts