Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to The Weather Channel, weather for the coast (Titusville) shapes up like this:

Day High Winds

Fri 80 SW @ 13
Sat 63 NW @ 14
Sun 70 N @ 8

10% chance of precip all three days

Mark

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Suz,

Checked out the link. Pretty cool. Cocoa is showing 9mph sustained w.gusts to 23!

Still I think I'm gonna load up the surf gear in the pickup tonight and head out to Playalinda at about 6:00 am. Should be there by about 7:30 or so, even if it's only to feed the fish!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Redsgurl link

Thanks for the weather link, Redsgurl. I like it better than weather.com.:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Happy Turkey Day guys. Just got home from the beach... What a soupy, weedy, man-of-war filled place that was. Mark, Im sposed to go hang out with the Skeeter's folks tonight; dont know if im gonna make playalinda @ 6 in the a.m. Rick wants to go fishin tomorrow too, and he has to work; { When i stopped in Skeeters this a.m., he was gnashin @ the bit to go , but he had turkey duty. lol I told him we could go tomorrow.} so my plans have prolly changed to evening. But ya never know. If i dont spend an entire evening with the 'weisers, i may pop in. saw a sign on 528 on the way home just now; bridge construction starts Dec 1. This looks like it will start right by that cove that holds bait i told ya about. L O V E L Y.......... :mad: Glad ya'all liked the link. I thought it was cool myself. I love the hourly forecasts. :) Mullet, hope you had a nice day as well. Good luck tomorrow ya'all..... Fish hard, have fun. Watch out for those @#!**[email protected] man o wars tho.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a plan. The more I think about it, the more I think I'm going to just come home and crash and then spend Saturday chasing fish.

I'm going to try and get to Skeeters on Saturday to meet them and also to drop off my check for the benefit.

Y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Mark

·
Registered
114 Posts
I hear ya Mark :) Thats what I did. Im lookin out the window right now, and it looks goregous. Got home about 1:45 this a.m., and just rolled outta the rack. All the non sleep finally caught up w/ me. lol gettin too old i guess.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts