Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
crappy wknd? this is RC MESS UP OLD LOG NAME going down to hook up th 19ftr see what this weather gon do cranked up th motor yesterday got my flares th boats up to date might drop a line in not sure yet but they gon be on da boat :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
CS We had a great night on the CBBT no rain just cold. Water temp stil to low for our eel lovers. No runs and it wasn't form a lack of bait in the water.
Bigbkock

Always keep your bacon shakin and never let your meat loaf

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
i was messing with the profile part & some how got erased :confused: :confused: but i did run th hell outta of th 19ftr plus caught a couple of croaks nothin to brag about but some real good dinner :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad to hear everything is good with the boat. The river down here was full of keeper Stripers till the water came back up so it was not a total loss.

Still waiting for that water in the bay to hit the 65 degree mark then the real fun begins.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
yeah CS to my understanding some one caught a monster rock :eek: down around th ANNEBEL LEE the other day ive generally always had good luck around there but ya need a boat ' :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts