Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day for February, got there 8ish. Fishing with minnows. Got 2 fish in 2 mins, yellow perch were on fire. The white perch were there in big numbers, not my target for the day. Fished until 4pm, lots of people out fishing. My day was going good until I caught a snakehead. It was big 24" plus, I don't like snakes so it was killed and left for the birds. The yellows were nice size biggest being 13.5 inches. Trying to post pictures.

On iPad how do you do it?

· Registered
38 Posts
Hueski I think I may have briefly spoken to you to you when you were leaving. I was on the pier when I think you were headed back to the parking area. I was the gray haired shorter guy with a blue jacket. The other guy who spoke to you first was taller and had dreads. Your catch was awesome and blew me away especially since only one undersized yellow was caught on the pier. I hope I see you again and I will be sure to properly introduce myself.

· Registered
15 Posts
Great report Hueski. I'm heading down there on Saturday to see if anything is going on. I bought some bloodworms yesterday so I'm hoping that will do the trick. There are restaurants that are popping up now that exclusively serve snakehead. I guess it's delicious fried and in soup. If I catch one I'm taking it home to just to sample it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.