Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey bud,was that you a couple of weeks ago @ Chesapeake beach during that North East Blow over the weekend.I believe it was a Saturday.

I think you brought your family.I was the the little short Filipino guy fishin all the way @ the end on the Jetty.I was with a tall friend of mine.

Well if that wasn't you-oops......Maybe we will bump into each other another time.....

Tight Lines and screamin drags...
I am out......... :cool:

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Nope, wasn't me on the beach

I fished Harrison's Thursday and Friday nights. Took the afternoon off from fishing on Saturday. Had to give the cat a flea dip, so that kept me tied up Saturday night. I went out to Lynnhaven Pier early am Sunday. Fished there til about 7:30 pm Sunday. That wind was something to deal with. It woulda be my pleasure to meet you Nserch4Drum. I could have used a lesson or two on surf fishing. Funny thing is I wasn't sure if I wanted to head to Lynnhaven, Harrison's or (this was a spur of the moment thought) Seagull. Sure am glad I made that right turn onto shore drive.

I met flytyer while on Lynnhaven Sunday. I mostly fish from piers. Check out Picture # 10 in this years gallery. That's my son. If you see him, then I'm not far away. Try as I may, I can't seem to leave home without him.:mad:

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want my 16 mos old daughter to grow up soon to take her with me,but not too fast!Hoping to raise a TomBoy!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Nserch4Drum said:
I want my 16 mos old daughter to grow up soon to take her with me,but not too fast!Hoping to raise a TomBoy!
So that's your strategy to keep the fellas away as long as possible!:cool:

I hope this site is still here 15 years from now. You'll have to give an update on whether or not it worked. Enjoy these next coming years. Cause kids are grown and gone before you know it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts