Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those whom like to play computer games online, I'm currently trying to get some people together to play Warcraft III and StarCraft BW. Anyone interested in some online gaming? :) Definately helps pass the time.

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
634 Posts
i just started playing star war galaxies (MMORPG) this week.... its like crack lol i dont have enough time for another game lol....never was into rpg's or star wars type stuff ,usually play FPS like counterstrike and battlefield 1942..but have to admit this is a blast......i'm waiting on world of warcraft to come out.. thats gonna be a good game.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey i play warcarft 3 dude. Do you want to play sometime? I also like to play Counter Strike.:D Kajun do you play counter stike on gamespy arcade or serria.

·
Registered
634 Posts
when i play CS i usually use gamepsy 3D or the in-game browser..but i rarely play it anymore cuz i been playing it for 4 yrs since beta 2 and kinda burnt out with all the cheaters...but i'll get on every now and then. i need to reinstall it since i just upgraded to XP pro and got a new vid card....name is [TPG]Kajun

·
Registered
224 Posts
Kajun so you remember the days when the colt had the scope and you could own anyone with that gun! I play under the name *Cereal+Killa* we should go on and play sometime. Got to warn ya i am pretty good!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts