Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or both. don't really want to get on an ebay pizzing contest. e-mail or PM if you have any for sale. i want to complete the set.
thanks
charlie farmer

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Aha

It appears as though these are now becoming a hot item once again. Good luck finding them and if you find an extra 970, I would love to have one.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Was fortunate enough to locate 2 970's and a 980 new in original boxes, from an old hardware store that closed down. email offers, but be realistic, cause they are not blue light specials.
Also have enough parts, and even the non-existant aluminum spacer bars to rebuild 2 980 and 2 970. Bullet proof and dependable, I'll never be tempted away from them again. And so what if they are 4:25-1, they were made to fight fish, not buzz a sling silver. Was outbid on one, on ebay for 225.00.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have a brand new 970 (WELL NEVER BEEN USED) in the box

i have a brand new 970 (WELL NEVER BEEN USED) in the box with lubircant, manuel, ect..
i was about to try and sell it on e-bay and was trying to get a round about price and seen u were looking 4 one. if u want to buy it u can email me at [email protected] and if u already found one , it would be much appreciated if u could tell me around what i should try 2 get 4 it. it doesnt have a scratch on it.got pics. if anybody looking or have info please contact me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ive got 1

big brother said:
or both. don't really want to get on an ebay pizzing contest. e-mail or PM if you have any for sale. i want to complete the set.
thanks
charlie farmer

i have a brand new 970 (WELL NEVER BEEN USED) in the box with lubircant, manuel, ect..
i was about to try and sell it on e-bay and was trying to get a round about price and seen u were looking 4 one. if u want to buy it u can email me at [email protected] and if u already found one , it would be much appreciated if u could tell me around what i should try 2 get 4 it. it doesnt have a scratch on it.got pics. if anybody looking or have info please contact me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts