Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'm really liking the BPS flats boot... $30.00... may not be a lot of protection from a big ray or heavy oyster beds, so I've been told... but I've not had any problems with mine... I even have a set to use with my stocking foot waders, way easy to get into and out of...

·
Registered
18 Posts
After standing for hours in the surf and walking the sound of the OBX I decided to slurge for a pair of Patagonia wading boots (last years model) Worth every penny, light, good sticky soles, quick drying after a fresh water rinse. Take care or your feet and spend the extra money

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I have a pair of Simms Flats boots and wear them over my stocking foots. I love them. they are going into their 5th season and still look like they did after my first use. Rinse em off after a weekend of hard fishing and good to go. They are a bit pricy though. but for over 2 years of heavy use and still kicking I think they are worth the dough.

·
Registered
157 Posts
dont shoot me but I started wearing crocs over my stocking foot, the don't hold sand and have lots of cushion for all day on your feet. Only works on a beach though.

Stocking foots are my backup or my swimming waders since they are neoprene and sometimes I need to get wet to get ot the bar.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm really liking the BPS flats boot... $30.00... may not be a lot of protection from a big ray or heavy oyster beds, so I've been told... but I've not had any problems with mine... I even have a set to use with my stocking foot waders, way easy to get into and out of...
I got a pair , there good for when i get my yak to fish in the sound

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.