Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CDog*** Just keeping this topic on top so everyone will get a chance to see it.

Keep it in mind folks. This is our chance to do a lot of good for ourselves and the environment.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Gentleman- be thinking of what you would like our sign to say. We are working on some water proof paper.

I have a staple gun to install the signs.

For our clean up efforts we will need some broom handles with nails in the ends. Anyone have some broom handles laying around?

When it comes time to do the duty I will gladly bring my pick up truck for trash hauling if needed.

Should we all wear a pierandsurf.com hat or t shirt during the working party?

"Take nothing but fish and memories. Leave nothing behind"

Thank God I Fish

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would think something like "Cleanup courtesy of Pier and Surf.com Keep our fishing areas clean". My input. I haven't received any concrete response about cleaning TCC, I will clean around the pier and adjoining rocks with my family. Will probably happen next weekend. I will update during the week as to the specifics. If anyone wants to join, you can find me in a green Blazer w/license plate NAGS HD1. I will supply trash bags.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I can come up with trash pickeruppers,may not be broom handles but some leftover wood ripped down to size with a sharpened screw on the end. Good to go,just let me know how many. :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OBM *** I'll be there just tell me when and what time.

I can't wear a P&S shirt or hat since I don't have one. Where do ya get'um and how much$$??

TGIF *** OBM has a good Idea on what to say on the sign. I'd add only ["Members Of" ] Pier & Surf.com.

Poleant *** can ya make it with the sticks?

We'll need some heavy duty bags. I may have some, I'll look.
Bill

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'll start the sticks on Monday.Depending on the date as to wether or not I'll be there if I can't TGIF will have the sticks delivered to his house. ;)

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Advisor,either click HEREor click on "P&S Merchandise" on th left side of th screen.

TGIF I like th suggestions on th signs,but there will be some areas ie th Parkway where I don't think signs will be allowed.I'll follow up with th PR guy when he calls me back though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
dude, yall seem to be makin it happen I like it, so Im in too . I always try to pick up trash on the waters im fishing but i dont really know too much about most of the places yall report from but im always trying to expand, and would like to partake in the clean-up, if it is at all possible. after all you gotta give if you wanta recieve :) :) :) :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
I willing to help out on any organized clean up project!

I just moved here from Chicago. I have met the GREATEST people here in Virginia Beach, and have had a BLAST fishing from the big pier near my house. I got some help in choosing bait and advice on tactics from some old timers - Thanks if any of you are reading this.

I will watch this thread and this site for more information. Also, I am a website developer and do flyers and signs and other things for businesses. If you need any help in any of those things let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts