Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Im am trying to get certified in open and advanced open water SCUBA diving and my High School has a scuba club we are currently doing a fundraiser to help us the students appart of the club pay for the lessons with the sales that each one of us generates. The fundraiser is fro virginia diner peanuts and other foods. 30% of all the internet sales go to me to help me pay for my certification and a trip to Ginnie Springs, Florida for one of the open water dives and to take the Advanced open water classes.

This would make great Christmass gifts!

http://virtual.virginiadiner.com/

this is the home page on the left side are the products to buy

These are the directons from the site on how to order
Please follow these directions to place your fundraising order:

1. Select your product category.

2. Select your item and quantity then select “Add to Cart”.

3. When finished click the “Shopping Cart” tab on the upper right of the page.

4. Select the Region that the organization raising the money is located.

5. Select the school/organization name from the drop down list.

6. Type in the Participants Name.

From here you can continue shopping or check out and we will send the organization a portion of your sale to support their fundraiser.

for the REGION: you would select VIRGINIA, VIRGINIA BEACH
For Organization: you select KELLAM HS SCUBA CLUB

Participants name: Alex Tucker

I would like to thank you guys in advance for supporting me with my love for the water and supporting me on my way to becoming certified in diving.

By no means do i get to hold the money in my hand or do anything with it other that use it for club activities, feild trips, and for diving certification.

thanks again

alex

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great Fundraiser

My son's elementary school just finished up the Virginia Diner fundraiser and it was awesome. They even sent in some sample (full size) cans and I lucked out and got the jumbo cashews - man are they good. If you've never had Virginia Diner peanuts, cashews etc... it's well worth the money.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all orders due NOVEMBER 14

ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT please help me reach my goal of 150$ for my trip to Florida so i can get advanced open water, nitrox, and rescue diver cirtifications.

please help

thanks for the support alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts