Pier and Surf Forum banner

Video: Surf Fishing Padre Island National Seashore

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  knackle 
#1 ·
<h1>Here is a video I made on Fishing Padre Island National Seashore</h1>
<h3>I hope you enjoy it...Happy Fishing!</h3>

#2 ·
I posted on this when it was in the open forum, but I guess it was moved. I'm diggin your video man!!! I'll probably do a couple videos this year with voiceover. ?? Where do you get full length royalty free music for your videos? I know about royaltyfreemusic.com, but I think they charge something like 35 bucks a track. Any time I use regular music from Itunes on my videos, YouTube always busts my chops over them.

#4 ·
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

The music is made by an old college buddy who was gracious enough to let me use it. A link to his URL is in the credits.

As far as gear, My basic setup is a 4X4 Nissan Titan, Couple of Penn 9/0 with about 1000 yds of 100 lb braided Power Pro Line mounted on 10' surf rods rated to handle 40-80 lb line. For terminal tackle we use about 12' 350# coated steel cable, an 8-12 oz spider weight and 16/0 or bigger circle hooks. For shark bait we use anything bloody and fresh...stingray, pomps and lady fish are good. There are many good videos on you tube that show shark rigs. We also use a a Prowler 13 Ocean Kayak to run the baits 200-600 yds off the shore.

Thanks for the replies and Happy Fishing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.