Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after month of planning for vacation near Rohoboth, Isabel has decided to join us.

Suppose to leave on thursday but thats when Isabel suppose to be here...

Any delaware guys and girls that can recommend what I should do about my vacation will be helpful. Should I just wait until friday to drive to roboboth? Do you think flooding will be a problem?

man.... I hope the house is still standing by the time we get there...

how's fishing after a hurricane by the way in Delaware?

·
Registered
166 Posts
This is inshore forecast:
FRI
S WINDS 30 TO 35 KT DIMINISHING TO 25 TO 30 KT. SEAS 15 TO 20
FT. VSBY 1 NM OR LESS IN RAIN...HEAVY AT TIMES.

SAT
SW WINDS 15 TO 20 KT BECOMING W 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 6 TO 10 FT
SUBSIDING TO 3 TO 5 FT.

SUN
NW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT

Dude stick a fork in it its done .
You could try the surf or the inlet but
I believe we are done till mid week.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
How long is your vacation?

I honestly think you could head there Saturday and be alright, but be prepared for flooding and power outages.

That sucks, but such is life on the coast. On the upside, the fishing could be good on the backend of this thing.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Doverpower is right on the money........put away the rods and break out the boogie board!

10 foot breakers would be a lot of fun - as long as you don't mind the occasional sand enema....good for the colon.

- Just trying to keep a positive attitude on the mess that is about to hit us.......

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Suppose to be there from tomorrow to next friday, about week and 1 day.

Hmmm... was going to try to go on friday late afternoon but looks like saturday morning will be more safe.

I hope fishing is good...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.