Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to hit the ocean after the ditch this weekend. Anyone have a report, we will be staying at Fort Story.

·
Registered
23 Posts
well as of right now the boats that are running of corolla are finding the water too cold. The cold weather has pushed the fish way east and south. We need about 2 warm weeks before they will be in the the 3 mile limit. But you never know we they will show up.
Daniel

·
Registered
256 Posts
only get to check the ocean out on my way to work in the morning, and coming home again at sunset, but in sandbridge there has been no bird activity whatsoever recently. nothing this week or last weekend, and i can't recall seeing the gulls last week either. we need some warmer temps.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
yep I live a block from the ramada, and check the beach religously...havnt seen much lately, but there out there........
good luck

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
hey rockhead maybe we can meet up this weekend if you are free. like we said we will be in the area. just let us know. my cell is 240-462-4772 give me a call if you want to hook up. shoot or even anybody in the area if you want to fish give me a call.
:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts