Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've been reading this board for quite some time, but have never posted before... Anyway, I will be at VABEACH fishing pier, on monday morning early down at the end of the pier. I'm the young asian guy so if anyone else is goin, I'll see you there.

Also, no reports from this pier come up, so.... EVERY time that I've fished there, pretty much every weekend this summer, I have caught several spanish and blues, I have also seen the occaisional cobia, and there are plenty of stripers near the cleaning station, esp while people are cleaning. I have had very reasonable results, some of the spanish have been 4+ pounds, and a buddy of mine has caught several very large blues.

Hope you all have a great labor day weekend, and hopefully time allows ya'll to get your lines wet and best of luck to ya'll

·
Registered
830 Posts
Good deal!

Glad to hear someone is catching some spanish. Why don't you start keeping us up to date on that pier. I know everyone would really appreciate it. Good luck Monday.

Tight lines...

Ken

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok just got back.... Fishing was good... sporadic but good. Jacks all around the pier at 5am, then at daybreak, nothing, w, sw winds dirtied up the water pretty bad... then about 1130, E winds, cleared up the water, and BOOM, blues and spanish... down at the cleaning station, 2 stripers, roundhead, spot, and croaker.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hang,
You still planning on fishing Wednesday? Might be out there early. What did you end up doing after I left on Monday?

Steve

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steve,

thanks for the anchor by the way... Yeah im thinkin about goin back out on wednesday, what time are you goin to be there? give me a call or somethin we'll meet up. or email me at [email protected] and title it FISHING or something we'll meet up...

neil

·
Registered
389 Posts
Nice to hear somebodys out there. Never been out there, traffic,crowds, luggin your stuff for blocks. I might give a whirl now that summer and tourist are over, well thats what they say anyway.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
tourist make me :barf:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts