1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
what else did ya fish for at the pier if any

·
Registered
4 Posts
Your picture wouldn't come up for me. How big was he? Are there many spanish being caught? I know, everyone is going to tell me to go to the Pier and Surf site and look at the pier reports.... I already know that spot and croaker are being caught. I'm headed to Harrison's and VA Pier in two weeks and I want to get an idea what to expect. I have my GOTCHA's shined up ready to go!
thanks

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Andre,

"The page cannot be found" so maybe you or I have old MSF PS junk, Billie Gates software, or other computer issues ?!

Regardless, how `bout giving us your complete VA beach pier & surf fishin' report ???

Thanks in advance,

`bucket

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hit the pier around 10 am on the second cast this nice spanish mack hit my got- cha .I was fishing it on the bottom this was the only spanish caught on the pier a couple of guy hit some small blues on got-chas too . This one guy hit a monster cobia on a large piece of squid on the bottom he fought the fish until the net guy fomble the catch. There were alot of whitin and flounders caught all over the pier. This one lady got busted with undersize flounders[10] and this other lady had a 20 " rock she got busted too . I seen a acouple of sand sharks caught alot of spots and crabs . I left the pier around 11 pm with one spanish but man I still had a good day

The photo is posted in the photo galley
later Dre'

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's my name too ..Thrifty was the coincidence there not to many name like this out there ...right ??????:D

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a very strong family present in N.C. ......my old man is from N.C.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts