Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait for temp's to be in the upper 70's this week and weekend . :cool: Just in time for the New Years .:D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I here ya man...today we hit 70.....looks like a nice week ahead.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Koz,

Just wait I'm headin' you alls way from VA which should take care of all that 70's weather :rolleyes:

Anything Jighead and I should expect or target over 4 days of fishin' ... 2 days Sanibel to Pine Island & 2 days Sarasota area including New Pass ???

All you west coast FLA P&S folks, help a board brother out :cool:

`bucket

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
come on Rock where were you today in SE VA ? Wasn't half bad ... sunny, SW 10, and low 60's works for round here :cool:

Must admit hopin' them 70's, sun, and great fishin' hold through this Sunday ... I dreaming of a Happy FLA New Year :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Bucket, I've had good luck at the sanibel pier...the bait box has good info on what's going on in the sound and around sanibel. They have tides and the odd fishing report. Here is there website:The Bait Box

Good Luck !

I wish I was fishing sanibel for the new year !

Piker:cool:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Koz

I know you don't mean to but your killing us with the upper 70's can you do us a favor and send some of that up here I promise we would waste it.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish I could cocoflea . You know I would take care of all those P&S Anglers with the chill in their bones .

:p :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts