Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys had to change plans. My girl wanted to go we went to Sandy Point. It was beautiful out there. Got the about 230ish before high tide. My bait was peeler crab. 3 rods. 5 minutes after I put my 1st in the drink, it went ballistic. Shocker a keeper Rockfish. All afternoon and evening white perch also. Lots of throwback Rocks. Caught 20 or so perch gave most away. Stayed until midnight.
Great day of fishing with my girlfriend. Oh she took all the pictures. Also some blues still being caught.

· Registered
859 Posts
Selfish woooow he must fish for sport mostly. I wanted to make it down but Dad talked me into 1 last grasonville trip for Sunday. But then just after midnight he txt me he wasn't feeling good so I didn't fish at all today didn't want to make 2hr drive alone. If you make any more trips Hueski please give notice I might find a partner and ride down I'm off all week

· Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pajiggigmachin fam first brother, I wish my dad was still living. We can fish anytime. Just let me know.
CYT thanks bro. She always says why don't we get guys to their girlfriends/wives involved. I'm pretty sure they would enjoy it to.

· Registered
859 Posts
Hueski he good just needed rest. He 65 and was out archery hunting with his cousin sat morning then took my moms car to get inspected then me him and his cousin were back in the woods by 4p hunting again. When we came out the woods he still wanted to go down Sunday. And right now my dad is working somewhere replacing road guardrails. I pray God gives me his energy when I'm his age. As for hooking up to go fishing I'm just waiting on my car to get fixed should have it back today not trusting my truck to drive that far right now

· Registered
134 Posts
It was nice meeting you this weekend. Thanks for letting my kid release one of your throwbacks!

It was my first time fishing SPSP (or the bay for that matter) and came away with a grand total of zero. Decent number of bites, just a matter me becoming more familiar with fishing the bay. I did manage to catch that boat that three or four of us caught around dusk though. :D

· Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nhunter344 it was nice meeting you to. Your son was so eager I had to let him handle the fish. It was a good experience for him, I was stoked.
You will get the hang of it just keep at it trust me fishing there's a learning curve. You will start catching them. Hope to see you out there again soon.

· Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That guy in the boat. Man I tell yeah he should have never been out there. I felt bad for his daughter, once she got wet hyperthermia was an issue. Being a retired firefighter it worried me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.