Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want everyone too know Mr. John C. has donated a rod to me,, as My daughter checked the mail and brought in a package, about 5 ft long,,, I started crying in front of my kids.. is it or was it? as like a kid on X-max day as I cut open the box. there it was guys/gals, a BEAUTIFUL fishing rod! OMG is it custom wrapped? as I drooled over it amongest my tears, it is ,, I dunno .. a VERY BIG TY JOHN! I wish feelings could be expressed here. I'm going fishing tomorrow morning rain, floods, hurracaines,I don't care,, I'm going !!!!!!!!!! woot! Its better than the one I had!,, Its going to provide years of enjoyment (and I hope the luck), that this rod has,, and John I praise the Lord in my prayers to you... He musta heard my drum story as this rod and reel combo is heavier than mine and "should" stop me from running down the beach again like I did once.... And too everyone else (Topsailbum this is yours here), A VERY BIG TY!, as with everyone else's, the support and I dunno what to say at this point.... This one is staying in my bedroom not in the shed "ever",,,(I don't care what my caregiver says), A very big TY too every one! And as my TY I'm going to post my fishing reports as I get them from here on the coast,, the first is tomorrow , I get to fish until 12,,,My care giver is giving me 5 bucks for a bit of shrimp and couple hooks and a sinker or 2....(I was almost ready too try the hand line thing like they do in S.America).. But I'm excited/crying/ I dunno let me calm down a-bit....
Again John TY TY TY..
Sincerly your friend forever as well as everyone else on this board,,, another big TY.....
<---leaves crying still........
David.....

·
Registered
823 Posts
RELAX DAVID.... I KNOW THERES MORE IN THE MAIL

·
Registered
169 Posts
Calling for a 50% showers tomorrow down there, but you know how that goes. Good luck and remember, do NOT over do it out there.

Tight Lines,

Ponchojoe
Joseph Stevens
Raeford NC

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
David
I am glad I could help. I have another rod like the one I sent you and enjoy using them.
Good luck and anythinge else I can do please email me..

JohnC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts