Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on maps.live.com looking for places to fish and stumbled upon this image

can anyone identify what that white thing is?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks like Fred Flintstone.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Water looks flat calm to me, also notice the 2nd pier at the bottom of the page, appears to be half covered by the white stuff.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
I don't know what you guys see, all I see is a little gust of wind causing some ripples, and the reflections of the sun. I grew up on the Perquimans River, and this image doesn't look abnormal to me at all. Although, it does look a little bit like the profile of Fred Flinstone NCS, lol. Maybe it's the spirit of a dead cartoon?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
It is a swarm of Locusts, Thinking Obama is gonna win, they are already organizing.....:mad:

·
Registered
269 Posts
it might be a glare but that pier like somebody said up there
is covered in it too. So idk about the glare the glare i can see on the ripples
but idk but that huge chunk...

·
Registered
62 Posts
unless every tree in the pic is a pine or cedar, it cant be winter cause leaves are green and on the trees, therefore eliminating ice or snow.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
unless every tree in the pic is a pine or cedar, it cant be winter cause leaves are green and on the trees, therefore eliminating ice or snow.

considering this and looking like a satellite photo, what are the possibilities of it being a cloud?...

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
O.K., I'll fess up. I was swimming by one of the docks and passed gas and those are the bubbles still rising up. Sorry, poor timing. Someone said "Say cheese", and I thought they said cut the cheese.:eek:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
O.K., I'll fess up. I was swimming by one of the docks and passed gas and those are the bubbles still rising up. Sorry, poor timing. Someone said "Say cheese", and I thought they said cut the cheese.:eek:

hahaha

well the thing is that that is not the only place that has that if you go more up or down they are still there

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
hahaha

well the thing is that that is not the only place that has that if you go more up or down they are still there
That would explain the fish kill!:--|

1 - 19 of 19 Posts