Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About today's birthday angler.............am I reading the name wrong or something? Ever consider putting in an option for invisible mode for questionable names? If I make an addition:rolleyes: to my ignore list (not that I have any names in there yet;)), will that keep names from showing in the birthday recognition window?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
LOL, yeah not sure if he can block people from using certain names or words but some people just show their age with the names they choose.:rolleyes: There are a few questionable names out there. Just look at the member list.:eek:

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Hey Thrifty,I think th only thing th ignore list does is block PM's from those on th list. I tested it by ignoring myself! :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cdog........From what I hear

the ignore feature will show the person's name in any posts that person has made. It will also say that "this person is on your ignore list" And give you the option to click if you want to read the post anyway. It will not show any text unless you click to bypass the ignore notice.

Well, at least that's what I have been told about the ignore feature.;)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
:eek: On his birthday! Aww man that is cruel!:p

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
You told him a month ago to change his name I think you were more that patience and its his lost for being as Fred Sanford would say A BIG DUMMY!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hey flea,

Go ahead and give him the boot from the board. I for one will support you as I'm sure everyone else will...Hat80

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
All together now: " Heave, Ho, Heave .......... "splash" :eek: :D Back in the water with the other trolls!

·
Registered
823 Posts
YEA BOOT HIM............. kick him to the curb.... good old fashion curb stompin.... whatever mood strikes ya fancy at the time.....lol but his name is inappropriate

·
Registered
823 Posts
going going gone

the birthday boy in question...........is OUTTA HERE! good job flea.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts