Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I have 2 Ugly Sticks 1 (15') & 1 (12') For Sale Anyone Interested Get back To Me On This Topic Or Private Message Me Back. Thank You. ;)

Forum guidelines
At the request of the majority of board users, the Marketplace forum will now have some clear guidelines. They are intended to prevent misunderstandings and keep the process open and fair.

1. Please post a clear description of the item and the price you are selling it for.

2. Once a seller has accepted from a buyer (either via a post, PM, or e-mail), the seller must make a post saying that the item has been sold.

3. This board is for personal items only. Retailers may not post here.

4. No eBay auctions. If you want to sell, sell it here.

And please keep comments about the item to yourself. If someone's selling a 525 mag, this is not the place to post how much you hate that reel. Questions should be directly related to the item.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Hey Fishinrookie,
I am interested in the 12' ugly stick. Send me an e-mail or private message about the details and asking price.
-Anthony

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Anthony,
Consider the Tica...a little more $, but lots better. I have a 12' casting ugly--too loose the last couple feet.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Ditto on what he said. The Ugly's are great on a pier with 4oz or less and a couple of blood worms but if you put any weight on the thing the distance drops tremendously.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Back in the days every fisherman was talking about the ugly stick, but since now they came out with the graphites the ugly stick heavers are obsolete. I myself own 5 ugly sticks one of which is a 12 footer. I really don't have any problem with them. My 12 footer I am able to cast out 6 ounce and bait quite a good distance and caught my 37" striper in Jersey with it with no problems. I wouldn't buy another 12 footer Ugly only cause I am definately more inclined to buy the OM's.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
KT they were great before the graphites came around. I still use mine but the difference between the Tica/OM and the Ugly is incredible ... at least for me. Thats why when I am surf fishing I will leave the uglies at home. They are great for pier fishing though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts