Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking about bringing the family down to tybee ether this weekend or next any reports on whats bitting right now would be very helpful me and my little girl need to wet a hook before it gets to cold and the wife wont let us out lol thanks any info would be great bubba 250:beer::beer::fishing:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
tuesday, off the surf, 5 whiting enough to amount to a half a sandwich.
today, two fat trout and and three red.'s.
weather was nice tuesday...it got real bad today.
i saw a nice red pulled out from under the small bridge tuesday and the same guy pulled a black drum from in front of the seawall last night.
adams bait shop has palm length live shrimp for sale..some sort of redfish tourn. is going on this weekend. some rather fancy boat rigs coming in and out of lazzeretta creek.
i might go tomorrow to tybee..not sure how the weather is going to be just yet. if i go, i'll let you know what its like and how its lookin'.

·
Registered
297 Posts
This weekend is the Georgia Kayak association fishing tourney! our tourney will be all day Saturday. Gakayakfishing.com check it out if you Yak register and meet us there!:D:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kayak Tournament

This weekend is the Georgia Kayak association fishing tourney! our tourney will be all day Saturday. Gakayakfishing.com check it out if you Yak register and meet us there!:D:D
troutman, where is the meeting point on Friday and where is the start and landing on Saturday and and what times. Can't find this info on the website.
Thanks
Rob
Savannah

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys for the info it looks like ill be down first full nov weekend my little girl wants to get some spots and puppys in the cooler anyone think they will be in thanks again i cant wait to get her out there she only 8 and loves to fish the salt what else can a man ask for :fishing::fishing::fishing::beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts