Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished from 7 until 1130. Alot of action early on with quite a few large whiting coming over the rail. Also caught a blue about 12" on a strip of, you guessed, bluefish. Completely died around 930, although something did set my clicker off and got away with my bait. Probably going back out this weekend, Sunday seems to be my best shot. Maybe everyone will be in church, less rods on the pier? ;)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Hey I am going to the easter sunday sunrise mass on the beach with rod in hand. Last year I was spooled during the gospal according to Luke. :D

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And Jesus said, "Yea verily I say unto you, O drunken fisherman, cast thy heaver unto the other side". Then the drunken fisherman did, and he caught such a load of whiting that he thought his cooler would break. Then the drunk said, "It is true, you are the God of fishing". :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
well emanuel at least your getting into fish. Seems the skunk is following me everywhere. Still havent gotten a fish for 03. But after last striper season i stilll feel a little spoiled.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts