Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
I am extremely optimistic about how the trout run will go this year. Dinks were thick as flies mid-November on the the northern banks last year. We had a mild winter and they all lived, unlike previous years.

With this cold weather settling in we are looking at some excellent trout fishing. Hitting Nags Head this weekend.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I am extremely optimistic about how the trout run will go this year. Dinks were thick as flies mid-November on the the northern banks last year. We had a mild winter and they all lived, unlike previous years.

With this cold weather settling in we are looking at some excellent trout fishing. Hitting Nags Head this weekend.
I just got back from kitty hawk, couldn't find the right color for specks early am but got 2 15" sea mullet and one speck on finger mullets. I was at 3.5 mile post. Better results further south Im sure.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
They are absolutely everywhere to include the Elizabeth river, ever without the infamous hot ditch. Hopefully another mild winter without a fish kill and all the smaller ones this year will all grow into Trophies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts