Pier and Surf Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great little boat that i purchased 4 years ago from a fellow who set the thing up for flounder fishing the eastern shore. The guy really put some thought into the thing and I tried to maintain it the way it should be.

16ft x 6ft aluminum 1986 fisher boat
40hp 1989 mariner outboard-
ss prop
electronic start
side steering console
new throttle cable
insulated 60qt ultra cool box
carpeted decks
saltwater trolling motor
2 batteries
new fuel tank
12v lights
long trailer

if interested, contact Jason

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Please read the forum guidelines

The Marketplace has some pretty simple guidelines. They are intended to prevent misunderstandings and keep the process open and fair.

1. Please post a clear description of the item and the price you are selling it for.

2. No counteroffers. If the seller wants to lower his price, that's fine, but until that happens the offering price is firm. (Otherwise there's no point in rule #1)

3. If you want the item, post "I'll take it." Once a seller has accepted from a buyer, the seller must make a post saying that the item has been sold. PMs don't count.

4. Posts must be directly related to the item. Smartass comments can go on The Lounge; critiques of a piece of gear can go on Open Forum.

5. No bumps. If people aren't interested, they aren't interested.

6. This ain't a yard sale. Please post one item per thread.

7. This board is for personal items only. Retailers may not post here.

And a word of warning: there have been several con artists operating on this site and others in the last few months. If you are ripping people off, not only will you be banned but P&S will cooperate fully with the authorities in prosecuting bad guys to the fullest extent of the law.
Set a clear price or the post will be removed.....Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.