Pier and Surf Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Word I just received is that the fish are biting, but this is from a kayak fisherman, which may be the difference. As I'll be bringing my kayak, fingers still crossed!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Word I just received is that the fish are biting, but this is from a kayak fisherman, which may be the difference. As I'll be bringing my kayak, fingers still crossed!
This is pretty typical of winter. Find one you can catch 30 fish. Don't find them you're not catching much.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Trout bite is pretty dead and looks to be over with in Murrells Inlet. Bad year compared to the last two, the shrimp never got thick. Few still being caught. Black and red drum limits are easy to come by near structure.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
was hoping to catch a trout or 2 around the north causeway bridge in Pawleys..oh well..maybe a black drum or redfish will still be hanging around there

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
was hoping to catch a trout or 2 around the north causeway bridge in Pawleys..oh well..maybe a black drum or redfish will still be hanging around there
There's a good chance. I heard the Georgetown guys are still catching some trout so it might not be a waste of time to try the bridge.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts