3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha!

That is some good stuff there trigger. I was like what the ##$%:jawdrop: :D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey send some more of those good ones my way. I can spread through my work via outlook. Good stuff!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
You can send some of them to the Tank crew,like the first one I sent you. I don't want to give them to you all in one day,you wouldn't do any work.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I am cleaning it out now but you sure did a doosie on the storage space though. Try my work one: [email protected].

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! Some of those are hilarious, especially the radio ones!

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey trigger I thought about it for a second and I was just wondering how you got so many of these and how much work you really do!:p :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Well when you have alot friends like I do,they send them to me seems like every day and when you get in my position with the amount of years I have(33 years Gov.) and put you in an office with so little work to do. You see I use to work on the loading docks for 30 years,shipping out equipment to the different PO's around the states and over seas,so for my last couple years left they gave me this no brainer job and get higher pay for doing it. In other words I'M SHORT

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey trigger just letting you know I got your email last night and this morning!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts