Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Penn International 50tw paired with a Penn 80lb class rod. Rod has all rollers and Aftco straight butt. Has rod clamp, Penn heavy duty sock and reel cover as well. This combo has not seen water. I sold the boat before I had a chance to use it. The tag is still under the reel as seen in pics. This is a nice heavy duty and top quality set up.Looking to trade for a nice waterfowl shotgun. Feel free to pm me pics of what you have.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Benelli, Browning, ect. 3'' Minimum and dipped preferred.
I can see pics. Does anyone else not see the pics? I can text them to you if needed.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I see them on my desktop PC but not the phone which i think is normal for the mobile site.
Try switching to the full site at the bottom of the page if you are on a mobile or just use a computer.
Edit: yep if you switch to the full site you can see the pics on a phone.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the offer red, but I already have a few standard 12 gauges. Looking for one that can take the salt/elements better when needed and a bit more hidden.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now that I can almost hear the faint calls of the thunder chicken, I will also entertain trades on a nice camo turkey gun if anyone has one.
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts