Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Well, from the tone of your post, and yes it sounds like you would be too whiney for most, your name fits you well (unless of course you are a duckhead). 1st post and it sounds like you are an.... never mind. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Well. second post is definately more tame sounding than the first, keep trying, intelligent posts are welcome here, and ya might be able to learn something and or teach something to others here.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shaggy, I'm not sure you're understanding me...I was just asking him if he was gonna be around next Saturday...He made a comment on this board about how people on another board were whiny biggots...I apologize you didn't see my sarcasm...You're correct I'm a Dick all the time and that's why this is my name...If anybody here is interested there is a Tournament for Cafe Locale members at IRI next weekend...If you're interested, stop by the site and give it a look...Take it easy...

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
If I have mistook your comments, than accept my apologies, only you and maybe HappyPappy know for sure. But, that said, what is posted on another board, and certain subjects should be dropped.

·
Registered
166 Posts
And I thought it ment duckhead...
I will be fishing it and its not limited to I.R inlet
I just happen to work with the brother of
the gentleman(and I USE THAT TERM LOOSELY)
who is putting it on
the infamous doug2....
Its a good time to be had for all
I will be there with my 8 year old daughter..,,,...

as the Beatles said
all you need is love

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Sorry Sand Flea, if I took a mistep. Accept my apology and let's us continue with fishing, fun and good friends.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I hope to meet with you guys at IRI later in the year.I'm sorry about the stupid comments I said;I see it from other peoples point of veiw too brotha.;) I'll be back down there when I can keep some TauTog.:cool:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Happy, maybe I'll see ya around down there in a month or two...When I get down and don't feel like taking the boat out I fish the rocks for tog...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Billr, I now live off of Chestnut Tree Rd. But did live only a couple house West of 82 on 401. Small world.. :) where is your son?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts