Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished a few close in wrecks off OC today with some good buddys . Very tough bite and tough winds . Caught many throwbacks but did manage one nice keeper that went 21.5" . Moved back inside but only got small ones . I do believe this last cold front has sent the inshore tog out of the bay and out to the wrecks offshore . Happy Togsgiving !

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Nice feesh Gumbo! :beer: One of these days I'm going to have to catch me a Tog. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
:fishing::fishing:we got good tog about 2miles off the beach last sunday and fish the bulkhead alot all winter until spring and even though the bte might be slow we always seem to pick up some nice ones they like the cold well good luck and happy turkeyday:fishing:

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Was it the Angler??? The guy in the pic is the mate on the Angler....
That is in fact , Dean , the first mate on the Angler . Does it look like we were on the Angler in that pic ?:confused: We were on Captain Chris of the Angler's personal boat , a 21 foot Seaswirl Striper . Dean caught that fish on a wreck a few miles off the beach but the pic was snapped by me inside in the bay a short time later .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts