Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top Ten Indicators That Your Current Girlfriend May Be THE ONE:
10. She refuses to eat pita bread because "pita" reminds her of PETA and makes her want to blow chips.

9. The speed dial codes on her cell phone include local lake conditions and the numbers of Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops.

8. She got pissed at you for wasting money on those "dumb roses", when she really wanted a new fishing pole.

7. She saw one of your buddies drinking a can of "Microbrews" and called him a "urine-swilling weenee" as she power-slammed a 25 oz. can of Fosters.

6. Her idea of a great evening is lubing your Shimano while watching "that silly 'ole Fish Fishburne".

5. She thinks Tom Cruise is ugly "because he doesn't fish, and any man who can't fish is unattractive to little old me!"

4. You cut a fart in front of her while casting for smallmouths in Black Lake and she says "right on! good one!"

3. She runs out of thread but does a great job of stitching up your comfortable raggedy old 501's using four-pound mono, AFTER she fillets five dozen crappie!

2. When you ask about the little scar on her hand, she regales you with wild tales of the giant alligator gar she caught on her 9th birthday.

And the Number One Indicator that your current squeeze may the THE ONE is:

1. You come home from work after a tough, rotten day, and she DEMANDS that you ignore all your chores until you've "gone fishin' with your buddies and cleared your head!"

Yeeesssssss!

·
Registered
232 Posts
You gotta better chance at the Mega Lotto than finding one like that! Butting hitting both, would be sweeeeet! ;)

Macman

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Dude speaking of mega lotto, I think it is time for me to play it. $80 million dollars would get me a real nice boat and a few good poles. :D And I am sure with that kind of money I could get me a girl that would fit in these 10 catagories.
;)

·
Registered
348 Posts
with that kind of money you ought to be able to get three!!! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Kozlow just what have you been drinking that makes you think such a girl exist :D :D My wife not only doesn't fish she can't stand to eat fish and refuses to cook it, but on the bright side that just means more for me and I can get away by myself for some peace and quiet :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I never said that such a girl existed.
She may but she's not with me either.
Mine gets pissed constantly when I go hit the surf or the river every day. But OWELL thats just to bad. :D

I enjoy my QT just as you do and the extra helpings at dinner time also. :D :D :D
She does have her better points about her but they have nothing to do with FISHIN :D :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
she either go hunt or fish ..WANTED A WOMAN THAT HAS BOAT THAT I GET TO USE WITH MY BUDS ! :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts