Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had considered going fishing today but slept in and woke up to find I have no water. Like a dummy I forgot to leave th faucets dripping last night. Hopefully no broken pipes. So no fishing today,instead going to BPS an window shop an look at feesh in th warmth. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Too cold to fish? Not, my brother and I are heading down the road later this week (Thursday or Friday), no not AI, but a spot about 30 minutes away, where the pickeral should be biting this time of year on live minnows, and since in the woods a bit, we should be sheltered from most winds if present, and with proper layering should be able to hang out five or six hours. Reports are pickeral are biting with some shad (illegal to keep here in MD, but it's some thing on the end of the line) and stray yellow pearch have started to appear. Drive to spot, hike about a mile and wet some lines. What better way to spend a January day with temps in twenties and thirties?

Have Jeep will travel. :D

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
yeah,I am keepin my cajone's warm 2day.

May try 2morrow w/ Bucket.Tying to save my pass for the followin weekend.

Me and Bucket may see ya down south, next week ,Cdog.I maY BE TAKN A LIL MINI VACATION,fRI,sAT,sUN &mON

Shag-tear em up!i hope you are bringin a lil sumthin ta keep yall warm....ehh maybe a brown paper bag with some warm spirits in it?
:D Save the Crown for the Northen get2gether!

·
Registered
500 Posts
I fished Chick's through the end of January last year, ice forming on the guides, and got into a few evenings of over 40 fish wading out to the light. Rattle traps and storms were the lure of choice.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I think I know where it is?

Is that Tuckahoe Spillway right below the lake Shaggy;You can catch those Pickerel(pike)till your arms get sore.:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts