Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,349 Posts
He did a great job. Cobalt blue with black and silver trim. I have only thrown the rod a few times. It is a different beast than the LT 14. I think it's going to work out well, just have to get some more field time in and get used to the added stiffness. Most of my casts have been left. For me that usually means I'm hitting it to early so i gotta work on the timing.

Got 2 months to work all the kinks out. Sure do wish i could have made it up for the seminar. Would have been great to learn from the very best.

Tommy

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got a 5500 full tourn from ryan and put it on the lt14, first cast was 100 feet further then any thing ive thrown before. im really going to put in my field time in the next 2 months. went casting with rolland yesterday for a few hours. he is going to be a man to contend with. but all you guys are good, hopefully ill grow up to be a master caster someday, lol. see ya in chrisfield !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.