Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Question which boats are toggin in OC this winter? I tried to see if Morning Star had any dates set but the website is not available. Any advice or recent reports would be helpful.

Thank you

Looking forward to a great 09 season:fishing:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I know that the ocean princess is doing trips on the weekend. Also there are some boats in DE that are sailing for tog as well. You can do a search for the ocean princess, they have reports on their site.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Seems this globe-girdling recession has touched the shores of Ocean City too…My trip aboard the Morningstar last season was canceled due to stormy weather and I opted to rebook at a later date…I spoke with Diane at MS last week and she said they were booking trips for May and June of ’09.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Seems this globe-girdling recession has touched the shores of Ocean City too…My trip aboard the Morningstar last season was canceled due to stormy weather and I opted to rebook at a later date…I spoke with Diane at MS last week and she said they were booking trips for May and June of ’09.
I am sure that Monty will go out WAY earlier than that. He probably
just does not know exactly when yet. He always starts out with
a few "feeler" trips via short notice e-mail notifications. I would
expect to see him out there at least by the end of March.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone know what the new MorningStar website is? Has anyone been on one of these 16 hour trips out of VA beach or Lewes? what type of bait is useded for wreckfish and tiles?

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
The Judy V out of IRI is fishing all winter on fri.,sat and sundays as long as the weather is cooperating and people are calling to book. good luck, i need to sp;it more wood:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.