1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Great work. Congrats on the haul.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Iam going out togging in the morning love fishing in the rain it keeps all the weekend fisherman home.where were u fishing at?

·
Registered
689 Posts
John81-You dont need a boat. When you are on, you can cast from the north jetty in the inlet, to just out front of the south jetty in the inlet. Hi John--Steve

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
John81-You dont need a boat. When you are on, you can cast from the north jetty in the inlet, to just out front of the south jetty in the inlet. Hi John--Steve
How are you going to cast for tog from the north jetty to the south jetty ? No way my friend . You're just asking to get snagged .:confused: Over a hundred yards and then the ripping tide . Why would you even think about trying that ?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
You definitely don't need a boat to catch tog this time of year. You can fish from the jetty, the bridge and the bulkhead from 2nd to 4th street and do well. I caught 11 keepers in a two day span when I was down there last. Indian River produces many keepers as well.

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Of course you don't need a boat . If fishing from the north jetty , than fish right in front of you . Lots of fish have been coming from the 50 bridge area and the concrete bulkhead on the west end of the north jetty .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts