Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Everyone no tricks or treats ,,, NO BS ya'll need to get down here! Fished Carolina Beach today, right across from the Island Bait/tackle today (thank god I did).. Caught a good mess of Black drum on the Rising tide,,, Now mind you this will be a fast report... Using shrimp for the Drum... Winds were outta the N/NE 10/15 water is in the 60 ish somewhere,,,, Using Sand Fleas (small ones!) or the soft shell I managed to find time to time,, was catching the biggest Whiting I've ever seen! :jawdrop: I caught a few,, were slow to bite but they are here in thick? (ie: mullet don't bite fast),, The waves wre 6' and dying,, excellent drum water,,, Wish I had some finger mullets too use,,, But I gotta say it was like Hatteris today... great fishing... Couldn't cast past the breakers for spots but from the reports I'm hearing thier biting anything ya can throw (I'll verifiy these in a hour or 2),,, But I got some pics let me reload software to upload...
Sincerly David and Family

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok called the piers...

Wrightsville (slow going)///

Carolina/Kure Piers... Spots/Whitings,, lots of spots at night..
LongBeach/Ocean Crest- Lotsa pan fish ie: spots whiting pomps etc ?No kings this week off the piers? (yes their still king fishing).
When I get the # for Yupon Pier I'll post the reports from there.. As well as some Topsail area Piers.... Now I gotta go clean fish and get the software loaded so I can upload these huge Vir. Mullets! Pics! I'm going back tomorrow!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts