Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the best crab cake At Suicide Bridge Restaurant for lunch today. They will start having steamed crabs after Mother's Day. Pat got crab imperial and said it was very good. It was very good. She couldn't eat it all, and I had to eat a 1/4 of it LOL. 5-1-19 Suicide Bridge Crab cake.jpg

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Love crab cakes, Sadly Ga. isn't a Seafood Mecca, Your a lucky man to have that in your backyard, Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
G&M Seafood just outside of Baltimore makes some mighty fine crab cakes too that you can also buy on line but they're even more expensive than the ones from that place.

They are made with Jumbo Lump crab meat but they are priced to be for special occasions only.

My $ 0.02

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
G&M Seafood just outside of Baltimore makes some mighty fine crab cakes too that you can also buy on line but they're even more expensive than the ones from that place.

They are made with Jumbo Lump crab meat but they are priced to be for special occasions only.

My $ 0.02
G&M does make some awesome Crab Cakes , Before we moved to GA. we were in the WV panhandle so when we had to fly anywhere it would be out of BWI so we would get a hotel near the Airport the night before , It was more efficient to do it that way But mostly to go to G&M for those Crab Cakes and not have to start a trip with a 3+ hour drive . I've not had a better Crab Cake in a Restaurant ever .

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
I spent most of the summer of 2017 in the Baltimore area with one of our floating dry docks in the graving dry dock at the old Beth Steel/BMI shipyard and G & M was a regular stop.

All of their other seafood was fresh and good as well but the crab cakes were/are superb !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts