Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay ramblin' man
I gather you're in Kuwait as a military person. You have my best wishes and total support. Good luck guy! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ramblin Man,

God bless you and all of our troops over there! Thank you for serving our country, and may you and all of our troops return home safely and soon.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I support all you guys up there and God bless this country and all brave souls in Iraq. Come home soon....

·
Registered
232 Posts
ramblin man

We all support your efforts over there! Keep your head on a swivel and may God speed!

macman
usn ret

·
Registered
23 Posts
thanks to all who have voiced thier support. i shared the reports with my platoon and it brought smiles to their faces to see those messages. they were sick and tired of hearing about the protests and to have you guys take the time out to give us a word of support was really what they needed to hear. god bless you all.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
ramblin man.....we are all 100%behind you .Stay safe ,stay alert and put a boot you know where!!I'll do my part to leave a few finny friends for you.God bless you ,our troops and our country.You are in my family's prayers!!! the Rhondel.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ramblin Man-Give us an address and we as fellow fisherman can send your troop items to aid with down time.

GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
zup all
just wanted to let ya know we are all behind ya some less than others but were there :D
dont let the protest get ya down
keep ya :cool:
thers always someone looking out for you cats

besides these colors dont run

:D

good luck stay safe and we support ya

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ramblin Man and American Troops,

Thanks for courage and commitment! May God bless you all and our United States of America.

Along w/newpl and the rest, I'd be willing to send a care package. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
for those of you who would be so kind as to put together a patriotic package for my soldiers here is the info. i have 33 soldiers (12 female if it matters) and our address is:
1LT John L. Hospodar
119th CTC
Base Camp Wolf
APO AE 09336
seriously, y'all are the salt of the earth and my soldiers feel so proud to see these posts from people whom they do not even know. i feel like the members of this baord are like a large family with the common bond of being fisherman and now, there is the additional bond of Americans and countrymen as well. thanks, i do not know what to say. i am blown away with the stuff you guys have to say and offer. thank you so much.

ramblin' man

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey Ramblin' Man, no fishing with hand-grenades! :D

Best of luck and God be with you all!

Any water near y'all? Maybe travel rods are in order! ;)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hey Ramblin Man

God bless you and your troops. We are all hoping for a quick victory and safe return for all of you. I am sure that even the protesters of the war have no ill feelings for the troups. After all it is you guys who fight for their right to protest. What are some items that you guys need over there. My family would love to do any small part to make your stay there more comfortable. Please be carful.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Much respect for the job you do for our nation. God be with you and bring you back to our fold.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
ramblin' man

God bless you all for all that you our doing for our Great Country . You all make us Proud to be American's and we are proud of you for doing what you are doing . We support your efforts . Be safe and return soon.

T<---->--<>Lines

Kozlow

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ramblin' Man,

Speaking as a vet, I wish I was with ya but I'm glad I'm not.

Our thoughts and prayers are with our President and our young brothers and sisters in service to our country.

I look forward to the day when all of you can wet a line!

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Behind you and our troops 100%. Best of luck to you and your whole platoon. If you ever come down to Georgia, drinks are on me.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Ramblin man, don't worry about those protestors, they come up like bad pennies...we had em before and we will have em again. Keep your head down and get the job done and get back here, all of you, and catch the next tide with us...God Bless and be safe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ramblin Man

Consider you guys care package in the mail..Thank you for what you are doing over there. We are all behind you guys..GBU and GBA

·
Registered
963 Posts
just remember when sending care packages to troops you need to have a persons address not "any soldier". DOD will not accept mail with a general address.

DOD Policy

Good luck and be safe

GO Army! HOOAH

1 - 20 of 28 Posts