Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of the DE readers of the board in Pot-Nets? Just curious to see if there are some fellow 'Pot-Netters' around. I see a lot of people leaving the area heading for the surf in the early AM, and since the MD guys are aloways trying to 'get together' thought it might not be a bad idea to have the pot-nets, Long Neck - Lewes - Rehobeth subscribers try the same. Either reply or PM if you prefer.

·
Registered
712 Posts
i don't live in pot-nets but i'd be interested in a get togather.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Don't know what Pots-Nets is but fish the Delaware coast, IRI, and Cape Henlopen quite a bit when the fishing is hot. Always up for a get-together with other board members. ;)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Mark.if you are taking your boys to the youth tour. at cape henlopen check on the bloodworm supply. no one has them here at the moment. a pickers strike or something. they maybe available this week, but like i said , there haven't been any around for a couple days. there are plenty spot and croaker being taken. i'd say crisfield is out for you this weekend?:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
712 Posts
bill you're right i won't be there however my father has deemed this edwards guys weekend so after the tourney we're heading to bethany and try for kingfish or if nothing is happening we might head down to crisfield so he can see a tourny.he has never seen me cast at a tournament.

·
Registered
680 Posts
mark. if you can find some good bloods, get them. i had some today, and????? they were less than good. i'm trying my best to be gracious and it's hurting. henlopen tackle may be your best bet. i got many croakers on west side of pier. from all i've heard see acie at b&r .they know where the kings are being caught. north of dewey its tough to get an honest answer to fishing questions. not just acie, but i've found everyone at b&r to give honest opinions. tell the bearded one i said this.
let the kids do their thing. have a good weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts