Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the dates for this years fishing show at the Maryland State Fairgrounds? How about the greater Philadelphia Outdoors Show in Valley Forge, PA might as well start making plans now.:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
The first day (Thursday Jan 8th) is usually the least crowded for the Maryland Fairgrounds show. It can get very crowded on the weekend.

B

·
0 Posts
MURPHMAN

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION REGARDS TO THE MARYLAND SHOW I WILL BE THERE ON THE 9TH, BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blue Marlin: Planning to hit the Timonium show on 1/10/03..need to go Saturday to check out some of them Salt Seminars..:)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jake: Looking like 1/24/03..Saturday will be the day for us ..will keep you posted.:)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Valley Forge Show

Liam and I will be at the show on Saturday..I plan on getting there when the show opens at 10am and staying throughout the afternoon..I would like to see Mike Laptews presentation at 3:45..Is anyone else attending from the DelMarva and or PA / NJ areas?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings murphman!

Carol and I will be at Ft Washington on Saturday about the same timeframe. Mike Laptew's shows are always great -- last year he had underwater footage of big fluke "stalking" bergalls and excellent underwater footage mixed with surface footage of a feeding frenzy (nice to see what goes on underneath the water!) Mike's underwater footage helped ban monofilament drift nets from Delaware Bay, and he's a firm believer in the direct relationship between bunker populations and healthy fish. The man has spent a lot of time underwater studying bait and gamefish... He has seen firsthand what we could only guess about above water, and has debunked a few myths in the process.

Looking forward to bumping into you and Liam....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts