Pier and Surf Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Used Tica UEHA Conventional Rod and Daiwa Slosh 20 combo.

Rod: 12' long rated 4-10 oz. Model UEHA836502C. Rod is a 2 piece.

Reel: Daiwa Slosh 20 (SL30SH) with star drag and 6.1:1 high speed retrieve. Reel works well.

I have caught big drum on this combo, but it just sits in my garage now. The drum are biting in Avon. Go get them. Retail on the combo is probably $270 ($150 rod and $120 reel). I'm looking for less half that. It's yours for $130 cash. Pick up in Silver Spring, MD. I'll also be in Chesapeake, VA and Hatteras Island Thanksgiving weekend if that works better for pickup.

I'll be posting other rods and reels for sale on P&S today also. Contact me with questions.

Bicycle handlebar Nozzle
Material property Cosmetics Iron Wedge

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You willing to ship?
I'd rather not ship, but if there is no interest in the combo locally this week I'd offer to ship at the buyer's expense. I'll be on Hatteras Island, NC Thanksgiving weekend if you are planning to fish. Maybe we could meet up. PS - My wife and I are both hokies.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For Sale: Used Tica UEHA Conventional Rod and Daiwa Slosh 20 combo.

Rod: 12' long rated 4-10 oz. Model UEHA836502C. Rod is a 2 piece.

Reel: Daiwa Slosh 20 (SL30SH) with star drag and 6.1:1 high speed retrieve. Reel works well.

I have caught big drum on this combo, but it just sits in my garage now. The drum are biting in Avon. Go get them. Retail on the combo is probably $270 ($150 rod and $120 reel). I'm looking for less half that. It's yours for $130 cash. Pick up in Silver Spring, MD. I'll also be in Chesapeake, VA and Hatteras Island Thanksgiving weekend if that works better for pickup.

I'll be posting other rods and reels for sale on P&S today also. Contact me with questions.

View attachment 16929 View attachment 16930 View attachment 16931 View attachment 16932 View attachment 16933
I just noticed an error in the for sale post. The reel is a 20. The model number above is incorrect in one place and should be SL20SH.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will buy and pay shipping
Don, The week is effectively over, so I'll ship the combo. Send me $130 by paypal (I'll send my paypal address by PM) as a gift or you can pick up the paypal fee. I'll ship the rod and I'll let you know what the shipping cost and you can send me that amount later. Send me your shipping address with the paypal payment.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don, Your PM box is full. Make some room and I'll message you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.