Pier and Surf Forum banner

Thrifty Angler....Give her the boot/who gives a hoot?

• Kicking you to the curb Thrifty, we've had enough.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • You've worn out your welcome Thrifty, you know the way out.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Let em use the ignore feature if they so choose.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get your kid a tutor cause it's obvious that Algebra is a mind altering experience.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I'll pretend you didn't submit this poll.

Votes: 31 83.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
thrifty

whats up with this?????

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Thrifty

I personally get a kick outta your post an most times than not they are not even on th edge. Get over it! You are part of th family an we like ya. :p

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Where is the option of "ROTFLMAO" or "You are off the Chain".:D Ahhh Don't sweat the small stuff, you are good in my books.:)

·
Registered
186 Posts
While I totally agree that algebra is a mind altering experiance, I'll go with the rotflmao option. Aint nothing but a thang. Actually got a kick out of the post. Stick around for awhile Thrifty:cool:
Tight lines and popped riggers

·
Registered
823 Posts
dont know what this is about

but you dont need to be planning on going anywhere! you're stuck with us as much as we're stuck with you :D :eek: in other words.......YOURE PART OF THE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
And, you accussed Topsailbum of going somewhere? Now, now my family friend, really do think (and it is only my opinion) it's more than just fishing. I'm a person that likes the surf thing, but during a boring lull (thanks to tourists and danged flies on AI), was lucky enough to find this group, many of which I now consider friends. I may never really get into the pier and inlet stuff (like the sand between my toes, weather permitting personally, and for some CRAZY reason don't mind noreasters at 15+ with rain and temps in the 30's). But one thing I do know, is without this group, I wouldn't have made it to two Tank cleanups, one at IRI, and fished Breezy Point (I now know where the name came from). Another thing I do know is that I will be at piers and inlets with my new "family" (waiting for a good date for PLO Hat), because fishing, no matter where clears the mind. When you're out there, you don't think about problems, just enjoying the outside with some GOOD people.

Theretofore, and as the case may be, you never posted this poll.

Now come on family members group hug for Thrifty:D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
AH

Sniffles " dont go , hell you would miss ME if you did that , plus you give allotta reports cause you are a TRUE FISHER O THE SEA ;) Ill keep my change on that 2 cents worth

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I agree with FL Fisherman we need the ROTFLMAO choice, but your still tops Thrifty:D

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Thrifty I have been trying to meet you and believe me I have tryed. I was the first vote and I believe the negitive votes are ill informed people so stick around. I love the name. And I missed you when you disappeared before.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
We've never met and just by your posts your a very interesting person,as a family we stick together until the man above calls us home. So what ever is bothering you, just brush it off.Maybe one of these intelligent so so fisherman/fisherwomen could help put things back. A:D TRIGGER

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well

I've been taking too many steps backwards lately. And now, with the most recent forward progress of P&S, no time is better than the present for me to step up to the plate.
Strike 1........strike 2.............strike 3........and I'm out.

Thanks for the memories!

Take care folks

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Wait a minute

I thought this poll was a majority rules type. Looks like the numbers show the truth. If you need to take a break I understand, but to completely drop off of the map, well..................

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I've always enjoyed your posts. If some people take them the wrong way, then they don't have to read them. You can't please everyone. This is a fishing forum, there are too many people online to please them all. Come back Thrifty Angler, we would miss you if you left. :(
-Anthony

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Why???????
AT least PM me as to why.
80+% want you to stay.
I still would like to meet you and your family. Also I will need you help on the Striper issues.

·
Registered
77 Posts
.....im so confused is this a fishing site or self help? thrifty u looking for attention? if ya got female probs get a hooker they a lot cheaper then a gf....lol;)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Forget the lady;and go fishing!:p :rolleyes: If you need to be around woman bad enough visit you local strip club.Why in the hell are we talking about this?Handle you bussness man.It will be allright.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts