Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everybody think about the past couple of days winds for the striper fishing.:fishing: Its been NE or NW 5-15 for the past two days and changing to S tonight.

Thinking of a day trip to Oregon Inlet tomorrow. Will that be too late? Should I try on the northern beaches?:confused:

Thanks for all input.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I don't know about the past couple days, but usually a NE blow is good for the striped ones this time of year. I don't think the wind is going to be in my favor this weekend, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. As long as I'm not getting sandblasted, I'm happy.

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
What does everybody think about the past couple of days winds for the striper fishing.:fishing: Its been NE or NW 5-15 for the past two days and changing to S tonight.

Thinking of a day trip to Oregon Inlet tomorrow. Will that be too late? Should I try on the northern beaches?:confused:

Thanks for all input.
Give it a shot,ya have nothing to loose.. If I had off tomorrow would probably fish near Hatteras Inlet.. There have been bluefish,pups,and specks there pretty regular...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts