Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wadda blast!
Total of fish seen caught:1 skate ala Bass Buster

Total of stripers caught by non-members:1(24 incher),bait was in the wash......there goes the distance casting theory.Got a pic,but then found out he was a non-member.....don't think I am gonna post it

Amount of fun and wisdom gained:PRICELESS

Thanxs to all the guys I got to meet and the new faces I got put w/ screen names.

Sandman,Bass Buster,had a blast hangin with you guys,couldn't stop laughin the whole evening!

VA Rob-Sorry you didn't get 2 fish,but was glad to meet you.

Outr Banks Man-Can you please gimme directions 2 Shorty's?

Good nite yall,

gonna sipp on some B-L's and eat sum steamed Oyster's and clam's @ my buddy's b-day get2gether

·
Registered
104 Posts
I had a ball out there myself. You mean someone actually caught a fish??? As for Shortys, its off of Rt 17 (George Washington Hwy). Since I think you would be coming from the south, you want to take a right on Canal Dr. It's about two miles down on your right. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
634 Posts
sorry to miss the fun...i drank too much last night and slept till noon lol...i got to SB (left side of pier)about 1:30pm..fished for about an hour or so ..skunked and headed to seagull.....fished a couple of hours there...skunked...didnt see any P&Sers or fish caught lol...i did manage to give away most of my salted spot filets that was taking up space in my frig:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks

Thanks Nserch4Drum for a great time and showing me a good spot. But lets catch larger fish next time. Oh don't forget to email me that website. Tight Lines :D

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Had to work this mornign so didn't make it to SB. Just headed straight to SG. Kajun when did ya leave? I got there about 4:30 an fished till 9pm. Caught a Ling Cod I think. Other than that all I saw was small sea mullett(couple) an big eels.:(

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Yep, great putting some faces with some names. I would have been more social if I weren't pulling 2, yes 2, birdnests out before I even loaded bait on my slosh. :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Nserch4Drum and chest2head&glassy.

Trippolski and I enjoyed meeting ya'll @ SB yesterday. I wish we coulda stayed, fished, and met more P&Sers but we had company in from outta town so Momma was waitin' on us. Hope we can catch the next get together. Hopefully the fishing will get busy between now and Christmas.

We'll be down in Corolla the week after Christmas and I'm hoping to "sleigh" em.

Oil up the wheels on that cart !!! :p

See ya ...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great Day

Nserch4Drum I have to admit yesterday was very enlightening to say the least. I’m looking forward to future opportunities to expand our friendship and combined knowledge of fishing techniques. By the way that was most definitely a fishing spot that had immense potential however next time use bigger hooks so the 3” Stripers stay off your line.

It was great to meet everyone who came out to the Sandbridge gathering on Saturday morning lets think about doing it more often.

Tight Lines

·
Registered
206 Posts
sorry i missed it. i worked most of the day and went out on a boat that night. figured i would have some luck but i too got skunked. i wish i could have made it out there to met and put names with faces. we should plan another one of these meetings maybe i could make the next one.

dan lee

fish til it hurts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was there!!!

Yep, you took a pic of my buddy catching his first striper. I will get him to become a member. Then maybe next time his pic can be posted. Spent all day fishing out at SB with nothing but one striper. Had a good time enjoying the weather though!!! Looking forward to meeting some new P&S people. My work in the Navy takes me away from Virginia Beach, but retirement is just around the corner...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts