Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one fishing this weekend?

I was thinking of hitting the surf around OC.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Orest,
May fish IRI or Del Surf Sat12/20/03 or Tues 12/23..all weather and family permitting...after that we will probably be done with the salt scene for the year..I promised Liam I would show him some of my Kent and Sussex spillway spots thias winter if its not too cold..usually do well on ring perch and crappies with an occasional lg mouth. Oh well, it has been a good year for us..were're healthy and did not have any accidents on any of our adventures this year. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

:)

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't hunt; I rather enjoy viewing deer in my backyard.

But good luck and stay safe.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Tog charter out of Lewes on saturday. There is room if you want to go. Check other thread in this forum or boating board.:)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I'm going for Stripers on a charter boat out of Ridge MD for Virginia Stripers;Its gonna be cold but the fish are running large.Its my last shot at a big cow Striper;hopefully my cold will be gone by then.The flu has kept me indoors for almost 3 weeks but I think I'll be alright.:( ;)

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tog Charter Sat. 12/20

Thanks for invite.

Can't do Sat fishing this weekend. Wife's B-day. If I know what's best for me, I better be home and taking her to dinner.:D

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Orest,
My youngest sons birthday is Saturday, itlooks like we may hit IRI Tuesday 12/22..so far weatherman is calling for 50 deg..oh well good luck wherever you end up fishing.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts