Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess most all of you did not make to Spring and instead withered at the vine for lack of fishin'.

Lou

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
To tell you the truth I am a little tired of it (Today) and I am just watching the race.

T<---->Lines
Kozlow

·
Registered
830 Posts
Caught some nice Rainbow trout today. Then watched the race. Good to have some nice weather. Still have some spots of snow laying in the shade but it won't last long with this weather.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Nice, sunny, and even slightly warm day here in Norfolk :D Pulled my jon boat out today and aired the tires, gave her some fresh gas, and ran her on the cups for `bout 20 minutes. Need to pick up license to make the run to the Mr. Wiffle hole by Jetty or Jon.

Ran after my two little ones seemingly all day and also managed to helped my neighbor rotate his truck tires while listening to the race. Hope to get out soon ... will see and will report accordingly ;)

In the mean time Bill (aka Jighead) is on'em down FLA way so I'm sending him lures of encouragement :D In the mean time ...

Go fish and tell me about it,

`bucket

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Just returnd from sunny and warm Nags Head. Checked out T W's. No fish caught until waters warm. Waiting for pullage.

Rick

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Went to Frisco on Sat for a surf trip and not a fishing trip. (I have better chances of catching a few waves than fish this time of year down there). I did talk to a guy who was fishing and watched him pull up a couple puppies on chartreuse plastics with a red (looked like) 3/8 oz jig head. Almost asked if I could reel in the next one.
:D

Good news, the water is warming up. I could tell the water temp was above 50 because my head didn't freeze when I went under. Brrrr.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts