Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting out feelers to see if there is any interest in a few combo's I intend to sell. First is a pin rig fighting combo with a Shimano Trevala TVC-66MH rod and a Shimano Tyrnos 30 lever drag single speed reel all in very good condition. The second combo is a pretty nice starter surf combo with a Tica UEHA836502C 12' rod rated 4-10 oz paired with a Daiwa Sealine X 30 SHV reel with centrifugal brake system that has beached a ton of drum. Comes loaded with experience and throws quite well. Both reels should need new line.

The Trevala/ Tyrnos combo is $225.00 local pickup or meet withing 50 miles.
The Tica / Daiwa 30 SHV combo is priced at $125.00 local pickup or meet withing 50 miles.

No interest in selling the rods or reels separately.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I'll take the Tica and Daiwa if you're reasonably close. I don't mind driving a bit extra on my side. Don't see a location for you. I'm in SC zip 29544.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for taking so long, but I'm in southeastern Virginia, just above the North Carolina line. That's a long ride south or north!

Reactions: SmoothLures

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ll take it. (Sorry I just read the marketplace rules after my last post and I now see I broke at least two marketplace rules with my last post)

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ll take it. (Sorry I just read the marketplace rules after my last post and I now see I broke at least two marketplace rules with my last post)
Tica sale pending to VBorCarovaSurf

1 - 7 of 7 Posts