Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: Watch your icons and sig. lines. Someone was trying to steal my shark. :mad:

I know that sig. lines and icons aren't always copyrighted, but geez - that's as bad as stealing gear from the pier. :(

Whatever happened to originality? :confused: To boot, they were stealing it from my homepage!! Didn't even find it on their own!! :mad:

Just thought I would warn you all! ;) (in fairness - it is a newbie) ;)

T<--->---->Lines,
Kozlow

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Problem taken care of ;)

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
I'm sure it was an honest mistake. It's not always obvious that an image is coming from someone's personal server--people just see images and decide to use them.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could be right on this one Sand Flea. Like I said to you, I just didn't like my homepage being in someones sig. line. ;)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No it's not a problem at all Nserch4Drum!! I didn't draw or copyright that shark. Feel free to use is any way you want to.

That wasn't the issue that had me upset, there was someone who didn't even know how to put the shark in as their sig. line, and instead posted a link to my homepage. That was the problem. :( Although, I do like to see originality on the board! ;)

Let me know how it looks as a screen saver. ;)

T<---->----<>Lines,
Kozlow

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
pretty kewl,Koz!

I am a supervisor @ a warehouse and my crew freaks out when they sea my fish swimming across my screen.

I have also borrowed the icon of the guy tugging on a fishing pole.I have yet to figure out how to put them together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts