Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all it has truely been a while since i have posted. Since it has been a while i figure i will bring some news. Since everyone is still chasing that trophy striper for the photo opp how about changing it up and get down to colonial beach and tappahannack and catch some of these crokers. Caught a half ofa cooler in 2 hours.:D they are very nice size. pictures will follow tommorrow.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Hello all it has truely been a while since i have posted. Since it has been a while i figure i will bring some news. Since everyone is still chasing that trophy striper for the photo opp how about changing it up and get down to colonial beach and tappahannack and catch some of these crokers. Caught a half ofa cooler in 2 hours.:D they are very nice size. pictures will follow tommorrow.

were you on boat or pier???:confused:
were you at the tapp-river or at colonial beach piera area???:confused:
heard there was nothin but WPs , catfish & stripers being caught in colonial so far:rolleyes:, but i do know i caiught come on 4/18 in colonial off the pier last year!!:cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we went to matapeake. we had a couple of nice hits but no hook ups. we did catch alot of croaker and i have not got my camera back to post but i will by saturday. I am fishing sunday if you want to hook up.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I recently moved down here near colonial beach and tappahannock. Where do you fish at tappahannock? Is there shore access? Pier? I am thinking of going to either Colonial Beach or Westmoreland State Park tomorrow.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well. I have the same questions. PM the reporter a few days ago and never got an answer. I will catch a "ton" of croaker late anyway. Right now I put my effort to fish big rocks. Caught one 35 incher yesterday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.